The Mini Cube - Candles
Fair trade and African designed mini cube candles.
Each mini cube candle in this collection has been handmade by expert candle-makers in the mountain Kingdom of Swaziland.
The artisans create the candles using the ancient technique of ‘millifiore’, which was a skill perfected in Italy to create the finest glass sculptures and has been translated into use with wax.
The candles are beautiful, useful and ethical and are made using high grade paraffin that is long lasting.
Height: Approx. 5.5cm
Width: Approx. 5.5cm
Each candle burns for approximately 12 hours.
To get the best out of your candle please read the directions before use.
– Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch.
– Remove all packaging before use and place candle in a suitable container capable of containing any wax spillage. Although the candle is generally self contained a heat resistant coaster or similar is advised.
– Burn candle away from drafts and for no more than a couple of hours at a time (this prevents the hard outer wax from melting)
– Extinguish candle with snuffer or back of metal spoon taking care not to damage wick.
– Pour off molten wax if necessary to enhance flame.